Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded up 11.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. During the last week, Status has traded up 32.6% against the US dollar. One Status token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002810 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Bittrex and BigONE. Status has a total market capitalization of $858.58 million and $473.42 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 32% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004830 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.02 or 0.01317760 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00022429 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011398 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00053742 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.55 or 0.00358390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00111597 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,124.16 or 0.12768800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Status is an open source messaging platform and mobile browser that allows users to interact with decentralized applications (dApps) that run on the Ethereum Network. In Status, users own and control their own data, wealth and digital identity. The Status Network Token ('SNT') is an Ethereum-based token that is required to interact with the Status Network. “
Buying and Selling Status
Status can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, ChaoEX, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Binance, Tidex, Liqui, AEX, Livecoin, Kucoin, BigONE, Huobi, Upbit, Cobinhood, IDEX, Gate.io, Gatecoin and Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to buy Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.