Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 10th. One Terracoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002360 BTC on exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia, C-CEX and Trade Satoshi. Terracoin has a market cap of $4.23 million and $5,801.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Terracoin has traded down 18.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,149.90 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,209.36 or 0.14929100 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00048223 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.43 or 0.00340315 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00032223 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00029669 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $128.46 or 0.01594010 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004676 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004170 BTC.
Terracoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Terracoin Coin Trading
Terracoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, CoinsMarkets, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terracoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Terracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.