BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 14% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 17th. Over the last week, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded up 46.7% against the U.S. dollar. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.67 or 0.00005983 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Cryptopia, Binance and EtherDelta. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a market capitalization of $30.22 million and approximately $4.17 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00010708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $137.81 or 0.01222690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00019624 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00052618 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008918 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00103812 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 110.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.81 or 0.00264534 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Trading
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.