C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 17th. One C20 token can currently be bought for $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Bibox. During the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. C20 has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00010708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $137.81 or 0.01222690 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00019624 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00052618 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008918 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00103812 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 110.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.81 or 0.00264534 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and IDEX. It is not possible to purchase C20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.