DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $14.31 million and approximately $165,260.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded 3.6% higher against the dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can now be purchased for $6.89 or 0.00061247 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.70 or 0.00280957 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.40 or 0.00296015 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00068709 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002422 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.02 or 0.00150835 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $42.91 or 0.00380344 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00018834 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00000749 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001449 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003838 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.