Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded down 9.8% against the dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for $2.87 or 0.00026567 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, Huobi and TDAX. Kyber Network has a market cap of $385.18 million and approximately $5.70 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00010986 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.51 or 0.01253630 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004394 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00020155 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00054956 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009290 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00106800 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.25 or 0.00279847 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00021115 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Kucoin, Binance, Coinnest, Gate.io, COSS, EtherDelta, Coinrail, Huobi, BigONE, Cryptopia, TDAX, Mercatox and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.