Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded up 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 17th. During the last week, Radium has traded up 22.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Radium coin can now be purchased for $7.33 or 0.00065176 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Radium has a total market cap of $25.33 million and $231,570.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.45 or 0.00297242 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003850 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008262 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to buy Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.