Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded up 8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. In the last seven days, Ubiq has traded 13.1% higher against the US dollar. Ubiq has a market cap of $123.04 million and $368,437.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for $3.10 or 0.00028732 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,804.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $964.38 or 0.08998900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,528.94 or 0.14266900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $228.09 or 0.02128380 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $322.04 or 0.03005030 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $35.11 or 0.00327636 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $140.94 or 0.01315140 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $482.73 or 0.04504530 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 43.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0915 or 0.00000854 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to purchase Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.