0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 18th. 0x has a market capitalization of $608.38 million and $10.73 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, 0x has traded up 17.7% against the U.S. dollar. One 0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.19 or 0.00011236 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Liqui, ChaoEX and Bitfinex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010720 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004299 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.99 or 0.01216270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00019422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00052334 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009443 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00102143 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.77 or 0.00261810 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00020645 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, BigONE, Livecoin, Bitfinex, Liqui, Mercatox, Poloniex, ChaoEX, Huobi, HitBTC, Binance, Gate.io, Gatecoin, Radar Relay, OKEx and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.