AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. One AdEx token can currently be bought for $1.40 or 0.00013214 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Gatecoin, Liqui and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, AdEx has traded 11.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. AdEx has a total market cap of $84.63 million and $15.47 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010661 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004255 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $130.15 or 0.01207260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00019246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00051446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009314 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00101306 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.06 or 0.00269564 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00021483 BTC.
AdEx Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, Bittrex, Gatecoin, Binance and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AdEx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.