Media coverage about Auris Medical (NASDAQ:EARS) has trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern rates the sentiment of media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Auris Medical earned a media sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the biotechnology company an impact score of 45.5019871387937 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Eye-Catching Hot Stocks – Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ: EARS) – The Investor Guide (wallstreetnews24.com)
- Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS) – Eye-Catching Hot Stocks – Nasdaq Journal (nasdaqjournal.com)
- An Eye on Volatility – Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS) – Stocks Pen (stockspen.com)
- News Recap: Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:WAIR), Auris Medical Holding AG (NASDAQ:EARS) – The Oracle Examiner (oracleexaminer.com)
- Cochlear Implants Market 2018 | Promises a Striking Fortune USD 3,203.8 Million | Forecasts by 2023 (medgadget.com)
Auris Medical (NASDAQ EARS) remained flat at $$0.29 during mid-day trading on Friday. 980,539 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,108,342. The company has a current ratio of 1.86, a quick ratio of 1.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of -14.04. The firm has a market capitalization of $17.58, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.44 and a beta of 0.11. Auris Medical has a 1 year low of $0.25 and a 1 year high of $1.06.
Separately, ValuEngine raised Auris Medical from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Friday, February 2nd.
About Auris Medical
Auris Medical Holding AG is a holding and clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of products for the treatment of inner ear disorders. Its advanced product candidate, AM-101, is in Phase III clinical development for acute inner ear tinnitus under a special protocol assessment (SPA) from the United States Food and Drug Administration.
Receive News & Ratings for Auris Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auris Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.