Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 18th. In the last week, Auroracoin has traded up 23.3% against the dollar. One Auroracoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.99 or 0.00018864 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, ISX, YoBit and Cryptopia. Auroracoin has a market cap of $17.27 million and approximately $39,304.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00069001 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 46.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000180 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and ISX. It is not currently possible to buy Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.