BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 18th. One BitBean coin can currently be bought for $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, BitBean has traded up 39.7% against the dollar. BitBean has a total market cap of $58.75 million and approximately $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00042225 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.84 or 0.01101900 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00016234 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00030854 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003306 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007700 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00026422 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase BitBean directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBean using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.