News headlines about Eco-Stim Energy Solutions (NASDAQ:ESES) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Eco-Stim Energy Solutions earned a news impact score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the oil and gas company an impact score of 44.676181532449 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern’s analysis:
- $21.86 Million in Sales Expected for Eco-Stim Energy Solutions Inc (ESES) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- Eco-Stim Energy Solutions to Participate in Enercom’s Oil & Gas Conference to be held in Dallas February 21-22, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- -$0.03 Earnings Per Share Expected for Eco-Stim Energy Solutions Inc (ESES) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- Eco-Stim Energy Solutions (ESES) Presents At 23rd Annual Credit Suisse Energy Summit – Slideshow (seekingalpha.com)
- Eco-Stim Energy Solutions Inc (ESES) Receives Average Rating of “Buy” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
ESES has been the topic of several research reports. B. Riley set a $3.00 target price on Eco-Stim Energy Solutions and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research report on Tuesday, November 14th. Seaport Global Securities raised Eco-Stim Energy Solutions from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, December 20th. Imperial Capital initiated coverage on Eco-Stim Energy Solutions in a research report on Thursday, November 30th. They issued an “outperform” rating and a $2.00 target price on the stock. Finally, Zacks Investment Research lowered Eco-Stim Energy Solutions from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Wednesday, November 15th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating and five have given a buy rating to the company. The company presently has a consensus rating of “Buy” and an average target price of $2.22.
About Eco-Stim Energy Solutions
Eco-Stim Energy Solutions, Inc is an oilfield services company. The Company provides well stimulation, coiled tubing and field management services to the upstream oil and gas industry. The Company focuses on the active shale and unconventional oil and natural gas basins outside the United States and it has commenced operations in Argentina.
Receive News & Ratings for Eco-Stim Energy Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eco-Stim Energy Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.