Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 18th. During the last week, Emercoin has traded up 19.4% against the US dollar. One Emercoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.53 or 0.00041736 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange, xBTCe, YoBit and Cryptopia. Emercoin has a total market cap of $187.17 million and approximately $1.06 million worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.62 or 0.01112030 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00016643 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003900 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00030464 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007739 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 48.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021772 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, xBTCe, Livecoin, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Bittrex, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.