Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. Everex has a market cap of $37.03 million and approximately $9.00 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everex token can currently be bought for about $2.24 or 0.00021400 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, Mercatox and IDEX. Over the last week, Everex has traded 33.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010774 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $128.69 or 0.01228850 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00019035 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00051469 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00102614 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.09 or 0.00258641 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00021311 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, OKEx, IDEX, Tidex, Kucoin, BX Thailand, Binance and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.