GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. One GUESS token can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, GUESS has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. GUESS has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010620 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004258 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $130.25 or 0.01205110 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00019239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00051709 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009283 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00101340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.87 or 0.00257899 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00020662 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.