HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded down 6.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 18th. Over the last week, HyperStake has traded up 15.9% against the US dollar. HyperStake has a total market capitalization of $9.04 million and approximately $4,516.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HyperStake coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and BX Thailand.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $40.14 or 0.00379665 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00018819 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001446 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001501 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012885 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
Buying and Selling HyperStake
HyperStake can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BX Thailand and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy HyperStake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperStake must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HyperStake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.