Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. During the last seven days, Linda has traded 7.5% higher against the dollar. Linda has a market cap of $16.97 million and approximately $125,188.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Linda coin can now be purchased for $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.79 or 0.00469752 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00006039 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008096 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002636 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.32 or 0.00135100 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006328 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00037500 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011208 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.