MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 7.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001507 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Upbit. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $19.89 million and $91,721.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded 11.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00057215 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010304 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00013413 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001895 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MonetaryUnit is a cryptocurrency based on the Quark encryption algorithm. MUE can be sent anywhere for a low fee and offers a in-wallet blockchain messaging system “
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to purchase MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonetaryUnit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.