Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. Neblio has a total market capitalization of $217.31 million and approximately $5.91 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neblio coin can now be purchased for $16.94 or 0.00156103 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OEX, Kucoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last week, Neblio has traded up 51.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.73 or 0.00283182 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.33 or 0.00297889 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00072941 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002331 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $41.13 or 0.00379068 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00018646 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001433 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003698 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.89 or 0.00063517 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
Neblio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OEX, Binance, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Neblio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neblio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.