Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 18th. Quark has a market capitalization of $3.97 million and approximately $1,982.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quark coin can now be bought for about $0.0156 or 0.00000145 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and AEX. Over the last week, Quark has traded 36.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,811.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $947.10 or 0.08815870 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,542.84 or 0.14361100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $224.47 or 0.02089440 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $311.40 or 0.02898610 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.30 or 0.00309950 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.32 or 0.01259610 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $470.51 or 0.04379640 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00084405 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, AEX, BX Thailand and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.