Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 21.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 18th. During the last week, Rise has traded up 2.7% against the US dollar. Rise has a market capitalization of $53.79 million and approximately $6,735.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rise coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.48 or 0.00004433 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00090033 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00044290 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002231 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00015352 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001494 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.