Media coverage about Identiv (NASDAQ:INVE) has been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Identiv earned a coverage optimism score of 0.23 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the technology company an impact score of 45.4018033520077 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Zacks: Analysts Anticipate Identiv, Inc. (INVE) Will Announce Quarterly Sales of $16.54 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- -$0.08 Earnings Per Share Expected for Identiv, Inc. (INVE) This Quarter (americanbankingnews.com)
- Identiv Closes Acquisition of 3VR and Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2017 Results (finance.yahoo.com)
- Crossroads Systems (CRDSQ) and Identiv (INVE) Head-To-Head Survey (americanbankingnews.com)
- Reviewing Identiv (INVE) & Crossroads Systems (CRDSQ) (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Identiv (INVE) traded up $0.22 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $4.07. The stock had a trading volume of 273,588 shares, compared to its average volume of 53,693. The stock has a market capitalization of $58.05, a PE ratio of -10.71 and a beta of -0.23. Identiv has a one year low of $2.55 and a one year high of $7.81. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21, a quick ratio of 1.20 and a current ratio of 1.75.
Identiv Company Profile
Identiv, Inc is a global security technology company. The Company operates through four segments: Physical access control systems (PACS), Identity, Credentials and All Other. PACS segment provides solutions and services that enable the issuance, management and use of secure identity credentials in diverse markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Identiv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Identiv and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.