TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 18th. TimesCoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $18,065.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TimesCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.30 or 0.00012300 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, TimesCoin has traded up 27.3% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010755 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004336 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.48 or 0.01226800 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00019096 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00052768 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009533 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00102645 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.05 or 0.00256289 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00021286 BTC.
TimesCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TimesCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TimesCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.