adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 19th. One adToken token can now be bought for approximately $0.0800 or 0.00000722 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta. During the last week, adToken has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. adToken has a market capitalization of $48.00 million and $906,866.00 worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $136.41 or 0.01231350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004057 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00056787 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009036 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00099819 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00252580 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021338 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
Buying and Selling adToken
adToken can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase adToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.