Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 4.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Aeternity has traded up 4.6% against the US dollar. One Aeternity token can now be purchased for about $2.74 or 0.00024729 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta and AEX. Aeternity has a market cap of $638.89 million and approximately $2.94 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010326 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.77 or 0.01233560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004087 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00018948 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00057175 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009029 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00043499 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.93 or 0.00161720 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00100011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
Aeternity can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, BigONE, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox, Gate.io, Coinbene and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.