A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Pieris Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PIRS) recently:
- 2/17/2018 – Pieris Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/9/2018 – Pieris Pharmaceuticals was given a new $12.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/5/2018 – Pieris Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Pieris Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/17/2018 – Pieris Pharmaceuticals is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/16/2018 – Pieris Pharmaceuticals had its price target raised by analysts at HC Wainwright from $9.00 to $12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/27/2017 – Pieris Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:PIRS) opened at $8.63 on Monday. The company has a market capitalization of $433.27, a PE ratio of -11.66 and a beta of 1.74. Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc has a twelve month low of $1.88 and a twelve month high of $9.75.
In other news, major shareholder Orbimed Advisors Llc sold 1,709,620 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, January 3rd. The stock was sold at an average price of $7.35, for a total transaction of $12,565,707.00. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. In the last 90 days, insiders have sold 1,865,152 shares of company stock valued at $13,478,142. Company insiders own 4.05% of the company’s stock.
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company’s pipeline includes immuno-oncology multi-specifics tailored for the tumor micro-environment, an inhaled Anticalin to treat uncontrolled asthma and a half-life-optimized Anticalin to treat anemia. Its Anticalins proteins are a class of low molecular-weight therapeutic proteins derived from lipocalins, which are naturally occurring low-molecular weight human proteins typically found in blood plasma and other bodily fluids.
Receive News & Ratings for Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pieris Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.