Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 19th. In the last week, Centra has traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Centra has a total market capitalization of $66.01 million and $1.87 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centra token can currently be bought for $0.97 or 0.00008684 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Gate.io and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $137.12 or 0.01234710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004083 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00018898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00057143 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099490 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.10 or 0.00253028 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00020950 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Buying and Selling Centra
Centra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Livecoin, EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centra must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.