Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 19th. One Fastcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0154 or 0.00000134 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded up 9.6% against the dollar. Fastcoin has a total market cap of $2.41 million and approximately $4,491.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00016483 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 21.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00050002 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Fastcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fastcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fastcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.