Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Gulden has a market capitalization of $60.79 million and $203,620.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gulden coin can currently be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001383 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. During the last seven days, Gulden has traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.05 or 0.02017990 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006394 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00013888 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00027546 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00048241 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003646 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001727 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Bleutrade, Nocks, YoBit, GuldenTrader and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.