Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One Hedge token can currently be bought for about $4.81 or 0.00043216 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. Hedge has a market capitalization of $17.86 million and approximately $45,343.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Hedge has traded 19% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010270 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $137.50 or 0.01234120 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004074 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00057635 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008972 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099160 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.90 or 0.00250424 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00021334 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.