HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. One HunterCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002248 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, HunterCoin has traded up 33.9% against the U.S. dollar. HunterCoin has a total market capitalization of $5.29 million and approximately $28,453.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11,015.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $949.84 or 0.08652280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,532.15 or 0.13956700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $226.61 or 0.02064230 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $314.30 or 0.02863020 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $39.44 or 0.00359228 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.44 or 0.01251960 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $481.03 or 0.04381780 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00080634 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.