ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. During the last week, ICON has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar. ICON has a total market cap of $1.83 billion and $32.41 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON token can now be purchased for $4.74 or 0.00042963 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Huobi and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.90 or 0.01231170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004102 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018972 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00057696 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009056 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.75 or 0.00160774 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00100413 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.16 or 0.00246081 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, HitBTC, COSS, OKEx, Gate.io and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.