Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 19th. Lisk has a total market cap of $2.95 billion and $122.32 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $28.93 or 0.00254325 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Bit-Z, Bittrex and Exrates. Over the last seven days, Lisk has traded up 4.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.75 or 0.00287906 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00071057 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002352 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00156221 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.50 or 0.00356001 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00018418 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003649 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00061616 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Exrates, Binance, Livecoin, COSS, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoolCoin, BitGrail, ChaoEX, Coinroom, Abucoins, YoBit, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Gate.io, BitBay, Poloniex and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.