Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 19th. During the last seven days, Loopring has traded up 18.6% against the dollar. One Loopring token can now be purchased for approximately $0.77 or 0.00006997 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Gate.io. Loopring has a total market capitalization of $433.61 million and $3.07 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010362 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.36 or 0.01234850 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.37 or 0.00057676 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00100174 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.83 or 0.00252040 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00020870 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinExchange, YoBit, Gate.io, EtherDelta, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not currently possible to buy Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.