Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 19th. Lunyr has a market cap of $45.74 million and approximately $2.35 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lunyr token can currently be purchased for approximately $19.90 or 0.00177951 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Liqui, BigONE and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 10.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010254 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.72 or 0.01231240 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00018820 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.39 or 0.00057095 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008956 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00099219 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.28 or 0.00252865 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021214 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. “
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, BigONE, Binance, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lunyr must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.