Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. In the last week, Revain has traded up 15.5% against the dollar. One Revain token can currently be purchased for $3.31 or 0.00029839 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin and Kuna. Revain has a market cap of $611.19 million and approximately $32.74 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010301 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $137.12 or 0.01234710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004083 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00018898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00057143 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099490 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.10 or 0.00253028 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00020950 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Cryptopia, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Kuna, YoBit and BitFlip. It is not possible to purchase Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.