Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Synergy has a total market capitalization of $8.07 million and $15,459.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Synergy coin can currently be purchased for about $2.35 or 0.00021405 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. During the last seven days, Synergy has traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $712.47 or 0.06523430 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00023005 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00026561 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001137 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Synergy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Synergy Coin Trading
Synergy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Synergy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.