TokenCard (CURRENCY:TKN) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. One TokenCard token can now be bought for $1.88 or 0.00016970 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin and YoBit. TokenCard has a market cap of $46.11 million and approximately $190,327.00 worth of TokenCard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TokenCard has traded up 14.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010302 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $136.88 or 0.01233320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004054 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018846 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00056532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008997 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00099507 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $27.84 or 0.00250857 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021355 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The TokenCard is a project that focuses on providing an easy method for users to interact and secure their tokens. It allows users to keep their Ethereum-based tokens secure and under user-set spending and security parameters through the Token Contract Wallet. Thee tokens can be spend through the physical TokenCard, nabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals. The TokenCard token is also an Ethereum-based asset, holding a pro-rata claim on the TKN Asset Contract. This Asset Contract accrues a 1% licensing fee (enforced by smart contracts) on all TokenCard transactions. At any time, TKN holders can redeem their share of the underlying assets by 'cashing and burning' the TKN tokens. “
TokenCard Token Trading
TokenCard can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase TokenCard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenCard must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenCard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenCard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenCard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.