Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded down 43% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 19th. Xenon has a market capitalization of $6.46 million and approximately $45.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Xenon token can currently be purchased for about $0.0215 or 0.00000193 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Xenon has traded down 48.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010289 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.29 or 0.01232860 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00056974 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008983 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00099183 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.72 or 0.00248937 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021199 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Xenon
Xenon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to buy Xenon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xenon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Xenon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.