AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. One AidCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00003043 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, AidCoin has traded 12.4% higher against the US dollar. AidCoin has a market capitalization of $11.27 million and approximately $197,256.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $128.40 or 0.01159210 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016904 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00056929 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00089549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.81 or 0.00214918 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021742 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not possible to purchase AidCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.