ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 20th. During the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded up 53.2% against the US dollar. One ATBCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.62 or 0.00005368 BTC on popular exchanges including TOPBTC, HitBTC, YoBit and Exrates. ATBCoin has a total market cap of $25.40 million and approximately $4.19 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11,668.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,536.03 or 0.13289400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00037843 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.12 or 0.00261322 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00028234 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00027214 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.28 or 0.01344360 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00004807 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002153 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
Buying and Selling ATBCoin
ATBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates, TOPBTC, HitBTC and BTC-Alpha. It is not presently possible to purchase ATBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.