Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Over the last week, Atomic Coin has traded up 10.5% against the US dollar. One Atomic Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0257 or 0.00000220 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Atomic Coin has a market capitalization of $359,962.00 and approximately $6,297.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.28 or 0.00463742 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00007901 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005479 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00142004 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0878 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005359 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00033657 BTC.
Atomic Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic Coin is an hybrid PoW/PoS using the Scrypt algorithm. 100% PoS interest will be reduced after 3 months after launch. “
Buying and Selling Atomic Coin
Atomic Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to purchase Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atomic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.