Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Breakout has a total market cap of $6.49 million and $69,056.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Breakout has traded 6.6% higher against the dollar. One Breakout coin can now be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00003244 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00040987 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $113.72 or 0.01030700 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00014596 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00033107 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007050 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00031730 BTC.
Breakout Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Breakout Chain is Multicurrency Blockchain based platform. Breakout Chain allows the issuance of colored coins, pegged currencies and the deployment of smart contracts Break Chain's main currency is BreakCoin (BRK), which can also be used to gamble on the Breakout Gaming Platform. “
Breakout Coin Trading
Breakout can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Breakout must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.