Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Centra has traded up 5.3% against the dollar. One Centra token can currently be bought for approximately $0.95 or 0.00008280 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Livecoin, EtherDelta and OKEx. Centra has a total market cap of $64.42 million and $1.20 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009994 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.65 or 0.01203000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003806 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00017895 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00061744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008744 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00094177 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.96 or 0.00244402 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021655 BTC.
Centra Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Buying and Selling Centra
Centra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Livecoin, Cryptopia, EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Centra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.