DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. DecentBet has a market cap of $18.24 million and $81,717.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DecentBet token can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001500 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and EtherDelta. Over the last week, DecentBet has traded up 34.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.90 or 0.01201740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003765 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00017793 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00061622 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00093277 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00236383 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00022322 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.