Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 20th. Dent has a total market cap of $261.38 million and $2.81 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dent token can now be purchased for $0.0246 or 0.00000227 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Qryptos, HitBTC and Coinrail. During the last seven days, Dent has traded 5.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00009654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $125.15 or 0.01153570 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003627 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.07 or 0.00055991 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009279 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00090026 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $24.51 or 0.00225891 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00021440 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Qryptos, IDEX, EtherDelta, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.