ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded 39.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Over the last week, ERC20 has traded down 9% against the US dollar. One ERC20 token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and IDEX. ERC20 has a total market cap of $1.24 million and $65,595.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00009745 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $137.58 or 0.01181700 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00017359 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00059709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000425 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008595 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00091914 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.46 or 0.00227228 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021847 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ERC20 Index is a tokenized index of cryptocurrency which tracks and invests in the 20-top ERC20 tokens. Weekly, profits are distributed in Ether between the top-20 holders of a ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.