Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 20th. One Etherparty token can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00001617 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, ACX, Gate.io and HitBTC. Etherparty has a total market capitalization of $91.82 million and approximately $21.33 million worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Etherparty has traded up 75% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009593 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.32 or 0.01137440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003584 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00017059 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057583 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008539 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.65 or 0.00090875 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00220878 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021291 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, ACX, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.